Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fantastic Worlds

Here's the cover I just did for a new Battlefield Press Role Playing Game, (which is untitled as of now, but was originally called) Fantastic Worlds.  I'm not a big gamer, but from what I gather, you play characters based on a world of Public Domain 19th Century adventure stories.  Very familiar, well worn territory... but fun.  I've seen other Battlefield Press games and they look like a lot of fun.  The pulp adventure one was particularly cool if you're an old-school nerd like me.



I originally drew this cover 7 years ago.  And recently, when the publisher asked if I still had the original files (I actually didn't, they must have been lost in a hard drive crash), I took the opportunity to redraw it.  I have improved a bit in those 7 years and this version doesn't suck, whereas the old one kinda did. 

-Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment